Agreement And Terms And Conditions Of Use
Read this notice before using this website. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions.
The products and services described in this website as offered and provided by Everest Funeral Package, LLC are available and intended for distribution only in the U.S., and only where they may lawfully be sold. Components of Everest services may change from time to time.
All information on this website is subject to change without notice. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this website. However, Everest Funeral Package, LLC, its employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies, make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this website, and they assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website. Information provided by Everest is not to be construed as legal, tax, or other professional financial advice.
Amending this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions of Use
This Agreement and these terms and conditions of use may be changed, modified, added to or deleted in whole or in part at any time. Users will be notified of any changes to this Agreement and these terms and conditions of use, by posting notice of such changes on this website, or sending notice via email or postal mail. The continued access and browsing following notice of such change means that the user agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions of use as amended. If you do not agree to any modification of these terms and conditions of use, you must immediately stop accessing and browsing this website.
Rules of User Conduct
You agree that this website and the accompanying information and services are offered for personal use only, and accordingly, you agree not to use them for any commercial purpose. You also agree not to do any of the following with respect to this website:
- Provide any information, material, or content or engage in any communication in any manner or form that is unlawful, libelous, abusive, offensive, obscene, racist, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Violate any applicable law, regulation, ordinance, or other rule imposed by any governmental authority or conspire with others to violate any, or interfere with any other party’s use of this website.
- Upload, transfer or use any information, material, data, or any other content that would violate the intellectual property rights of any party, including without limitation rights in trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, inventions, and other proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”).
- Upload, transfer, or use any information, material, data, or other content for which you do not own the Intellectual Property rights or have permission or authorization to use.
- Violate the publicity rights or privacy of another person or party.
- Upload, use, release, or communicate any information or content that is the confidential information of another party or that you are contractually bound not to disclose without that party’s consent and authorization.
- Upload or use any information, material, data, or other content that depicts the exploitation of any individual or scandalous subject matter.
- Upload or use any information, material, data, or other content that is false or misleading.
- Impersonate, misrepresent, or falsely identify your identity, including the use of false headers and sender information in emails.
- Upload, use, transmit, or otherwise make available any material or content, including software programs, that may include software viruses, Trojan horses, code, or any other component that could disrupt or harm, or that is intended to disrupt or harm, Everest’s server or the Services provided hereunder.
- Transfer your registration with this website to any other individual or party.
- Modify the content posted or uploaded by another party on this website.
- Claim ownership of any content or accounts that do you not rightfully own.
- Access or attempt to access or reverse engineer any software used in the operation of this website.
If needed to protect the integrity and security of the website and the content provided therein, Everest may shut down or block your access to the website at any time without prior notice to you or other users.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The contents of this website are protected by copyright under the laws of the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. The information on this website may not be reproduced, or distributed in whole or in part without prior written consent which may be arbitrarily withheld. Any infringement of these rights may result in appropriate legal action.
This website contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, package designs, copyrights and other proprietary material owned and used by Everest Funeral Package, LLC and/or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to, Everest and the Everest logo.
Everest Funeral Package, LLC and its respective affiliates have no affiliation with Everest Re Group, Ltd., Everest Reinsurance Company or any of their affiliates.
Your linking to any sites from this website is at your own risk. By linking to a site or permitting a link to this website, none of Everest Funeral Package, LLC, their employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies endorses the site operator or the content of the linked site.
Everest Funeral Package, LLC, their employees, directors, officers and affiliated companies shall not be liable for any losses, claims, damages or costs of any kind caused to any person as a consequence of using or being unable to use this website.
You agree that the laws of the State of Texas as it relates to Everest Funeral Package, LLC govern any use of this website and any issues which may arise regarding this website, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, including with respect to any dispute arising out of your use of this website or material from this website. The courts of the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims.
Severed Provisions and Entire Agreement
If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.